Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, May 11, 2005
books


I usually manage to finish 3 books in a month. So, I left questioning why I bought 6 books and 4 mangas today.

Let's see now:

Pratchet's Thief of Time
Pratchet's Lost Continent
Gaiman's Neverwhere
Mark Haddon's the curious incident of the dog in the night-time
Murakami's Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
Banana Yoshimoto's Goodbye Tsugumi
and parts 2, 3, 4, and 6 of Death Note.

Not to mention the few books lying around waiting to be read. Looks like my work's cut out for me.

Anyway, there should be a series of photos posted soon. I'll probably collect them from Adelphi tomorrow, so I expect them to be up by this weekend.

Busy.

So in the meantime, you guys just hang around, and I'll see you then. Good day.


Gavin pondered @ 16:44


Under the layers of dust