Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, April 20, 2005


The weather was pretty good, although still lacking when light is concerned.

She did not change much, and expectadly, she did not really recognize me. "Look what the army did to you" She said. How sweet.

First off, we went down to Parkview Square, that gothic building I had always wanted to photograph. From the outside it was spectacular, and inside, it had wonderful bronze statutes of prominent figures in history. Brilliant, however, one cannot help shake of a sense that it was done by a designer who wanted to incorporate chinese and western elements. Did not really work well, but overall, it was still pretty nice.

Then made our way down tosuntec, millenia walk, esplanade, and The Fullerton. Time passed quite quickly though, there was no denying she felt awkward. That was why I had to ask her out to make sure I don't lose a friend.

Just as we were about to set out for more shots, it began to rain.

Then I made an unexpected decision. I suggested we parted there, and offered to see her off to the train station. Instead of waiting out the rain in the Fullerton. Somehow, it just did not feel right. Something just felt different.

I'm glad to know that she doesn't hate me. It seems only natural to hate the other after what happened. A sign of maturity perhaps?

Anyway, I continued my photo shoot. After all I had 6 shots left.

Did finally use up those shots after spending a further 2 hours trying to wait for the rain to subside.

The photos would be out on friday. I can't wait to see the results.


Gavin pondered @ 17:04


Under the layers of dust