Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, March 19, 2005
The second time I was left dumbstruck.


Yingemei asked last night: "Care to join me for a photo expedition?"

I must admit I was skeptical initially, considering I was going on a photo excursion without my camera. It's like driving without a car.

Met up with her at city hall round 9. Bright day it was, with sights so numerous. Witnessed a cricket match, a few wedding cars, a yellow ferrari, a few rolls royces. An elderly painter on the shores of the Singapore river, another elderly gentleman who had an affinity with fishes. Also witnessed a Tamil movie being filmed. (for a full timetable check out Mei's recap, cause I'm a lazy ass)

What a day to be without a camera. Still half convinced it was going to be a bad day.

The best part of the day however, was having awed her with the ever wonderful Fullerton hotel. In return, she left me dumbstruck. Not many people ever did. (Houf being the only other.) How could I have known her for a year and not understand her pass the surface. Confounding, but nonetheless satisfying. I revealed so much of myself in that half a day, so much so it felt unreal. It's bordering on scary. Of course, I must admit that I have changed so much in the past year that the prior 19 years seems like just half a day.

Lousy day? Oh how wrong I was. This might just turn out to be one of the most exciting day in a long while.

Of course, I've also booked the sound of music tickets with Neubs. Wonderful baby. The hills will be alive with the sound of music.

Did I forget to mention it was a supercalifragelisticexpialidocious day?


Gavin pondered @ 19:38


Under the layers of dust