Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Oh dear, I have been tempted.


Temptation. An irrepressible urge. Needs incredible feat of willpower to conquer.

Oh how I have been tempted with the promise of books. Dear old Colin, the great tempter.

Started inoncently enough. "Sandman is a great book." Friendly conversation and an hour later, I was sold.

Bugger.

Looks like the possibility of a Neil Gaiman hoard is imminent. The vision of a mountain of Gaiman books to compliment the Pratchet hill, and the manga peaks. Oh what a wonder of geology it will be. Only iron would be the absence of trees on the landscape.

Succumbing to temptation is such a wonderful experience. Heh. The pleasures of sin. I really ought to be guilty. Not.

Come, revel in sin with me.


Gavin pondered @ 18:22


Under the layers of dust