Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, March 02, 2005
A little tribute


The writer known as Damon has laid down his pen, and let dust to claim his world of words. A fond farewell, I shall bid to the conclusion of one inspiring blog.

Hardly can you find another blog that contains such emotions, all you get these days are blogs filled with the incoherent ranting of half the world's teenagers. Damon was well ahead of his peers, myself included, and that maturity is to be admired.

In many ways, Damon was the mentor to this blog. He shaped my thoughts, my style and ultimately, my writings. For once in a page of history, this blog was merely a record of a teenager's escapades. Only through the gradual influence of Damon was the potential of the prose slowly revealed, for he understood the power of his words.

With Damon gone, the remaining 2 blogs, tfaduh's and mine, they will not be the same. For me, they have formed a strange trinity, and with one down, the whole experience will not be as it was. For we stand alone, but in that solitude we stand united. Ties forged through adversity.

Indeed, it will not be the same.


Gavin pondered @ 23:25


Under the layers of dust