Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, March 20, 2005
Hello world!


Yesterday, the world shook.

When I woke up this morning, the world had changed.

My life seemed too mundane, my music collection seemed to trashy, my skills seemed to lacking. In other words, I realized I have nothing.

Then I smiled to myself. A truly hearfelt smile.

---------

When I thought I had everything, the world seemed so empty. Today, I lost everything, and I'm all exhilarated.

Heh. Too much excitement in my heart! I truly am intrigued. The knowledge of what I have. It used to satisfy me. Afterall, that is what they said. But what's the point of being satisfied? Life cannot be wasted feeling content. Life is being lost, and finding the way. Enjoy the moments and then continue the journaey. Don't ever stop, not now, not yet.

What I don't have is what I want, so I'll start throwing out the trash.

You, thank you! You cannot imagine what I owe you. Nothing that slice of cake can ever repay.


Gavin pondered @ 17:38


Under the layers of dust