Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, March 03, 2005
.hcraM fo drihT


I was delightfully pleased to have bought the books until the heavens caught me unawares. A "timely" downpour ensuring what ever remained of that optimism was washed off. I don't mind being in soaked in the rain, but the fact that my new books got wet, that is infuriating. Oh well. Shit happens.

Now I've also caught a cold. It's sitting on my shoulder now, that little blog creature. It's pretty cute, but I didn't intended to catch anything, especially considering that I WAS running away from the rain.

Strange creatures colds are. You never intend to catch them, but they will always be caught, intriguing!

Now if only I could get the SPCA to accept this little critter. It's causing me quite some trouble.

Apparently the A level results will be out tomorrow.

The following:

Meixian
Yingmei
Joanne
All the drama Juniors
And the rest

All the best for tomorrow.


Gavin pondered @ 15:02


Under the layers of dust