Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, February 01, 2005
`Toyota VIOS = bleah


My legs are too long for the Toyota VIOS. Crap. Have to spend another 100 minutes in that vehicle tomorrow.

*Dread*

Severly overfed today. Need to burn up those extra tons. Damn it. CNY's not far off either.. more food... A grueling test for willpower. Then next will come a little barrage of chocolates.

Worse. I woke up feeling like a zombie. The walking dead staking the unwary toilet. I can't remember anything from before noon. Remedy? Rest. There's a luxury I could do with, but remains a luxury for now.

I need a better schedule. I need amn organizer... No. I need a secretary.

Looking for Gavin? Please take a queue number, our friendly staff will attend to you shortly.


Gavin pondered @ 23:24


Under the layers of dust