Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, February 06, 2005
Lonestar


When the nights drags on, you know it's late when the crickets too take their rest. The still air so stagnant, it impedes your ever move.

A quiet peaceful night.

A welcome change from the week that passed. Time to take a deep breathe and rest.

My mind acts slowy, the effecs of a long night's vigil, it's numb, and numb I am. There's music in the air, a lonesome lullaby or a mournful requiem, accompaniment for the lonely night wind and the twinkling of the distant stars.

All is at rest, a therapeutic calm to ease the tired soul. Dreary.

The scene is perfect, but in that perfection, is accentuated a flawed picture. A solitary fault. But in that fault that one single fault, cannot be overlooked the glaring inadequacy.

I feel all alone. Not lonely, but alone.

A quandary, yes?

I find myself trifly perplexed.


Gavin pondered @ 01:35


Under the layers of dust