Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, February 10, 2005


A list of things I hate about the chinese new year.

1. Relatives talking about this cousin that looks "so much like me."
Crap... Go acknowledge him as your son then... If you want to make it sound like he's my clone.

2. Parents talking about me to other relatives in front of me.
Why can't they ask me in person?

3. Noisy kids.
They tear your hair, they scream into your face and they mess up the place. Amazing I'm not celibate by now.

4. Parents over-exaggerating your achievements.
What happened to the virtue of being humble? Wait till I can back up your claims when the relatives ask me. Then we'll see who's embarrassed.

5. Oily food.
I can feel the oil in me... The pounds, they just pile on.

6. The stupid chinese new year songs
There's a reason why they invented ear plugs. Thank god for ear plugs.

7. Shops closing.
F*** it... I'm desperately ssearching for a box, chocolates and strawberries. Why the hell are all the shops CLOSED!

8. Having to pretend I like the festival.
It's not fair to spoil everyone's mood... ah well.


Gavin pondered @ 19:30


Under the layers of dust