Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, February 27, 2005
Haru no ugoku shiro


"Howl's Moving Castle", a delightfully entertaining movie from the makers of "Spirited Away". If I were to judge, I would even go as far as saying it surpassed it's predecessor.

I'm sure my companion for the day agrees on that. It's hard to find fault with a movie as funny, as touching, and filled with as many colorful chracters as this.

Though I cannot say the same for my lunch. Maybe it's just a bad choice as Mei pointed out.

----------

But that's just a small problem. The more pretinent quandary lies in my unconcious and gradual drift away from people. Why am I having problems trying to connect to people? I want to communicate, I want to interact, but I fall so short.

My defence? To show concern to the tiniest of details and to my friends well being, and doing only just that.

I don't know how to socialize anymore. Maybe I shan't.

Today's just a bad day. Yeah, that must be it. The stars are misaligned this day.


Gavin pondered @ 17:21


Under the layers of dust