Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Monday, February 14, 2005
Chocolate coated strawberries ^.^


Made a humungo batch of them strawberries today, and it is the first time I tried using white chocolate. Must say that white chocolate is harder to handle than dark chocolate, especially since it appears to ahve a lower melting point. I burnt 240 g of white chocolate(1 whole cadbury family bar!!) before deciding to use the microwave ovenr to melt it instead. Apparently, 50 degress is more than enough for white chocolate.

Now sitiing in my fridge are the tempting little strawberries, waiting for the chocolate to solidify. Ooooh... I can't wait to eat them all! Well, that is, what' s left of them after I give some of them away.

I feel a great sense of accomplishemnt, I feel like a master chef. =D


Gavin pondered @ 13:44


Under the layers of dust