Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Friday, February 18, 2005
Chitter Chatter


Seng Chye's dogs are pretty cute. Though he claims one of them is thick in the head.

Oh well, I purchased a new pair of shoes. My 6th pair. 1 pair for causal wear, 1 old pair of running shoes, 1 Answer 6, 1 T-MAC III white, 1 T-MAC III black, and now, the a3 Garnett.

I don't mind, I like shoes., especially shoes with exemplary design. I am a sucker for design, but hey, that's my poison.

Anyways, cowboy bebop. I finished all remaining episodes in 2 days. The ending left me dumbfounded. Not that it was unexpected, but it was so inappropriate. Then again, it is only befitting for such that anime. It's got style, it's got flair. It's excellent.

Maybe it's because I share the same flaw with Spike. Impulsive. Impatient. Stubborn. Heh. That's what I like about him.

Oh well, I'm off then.


Gavin pondered @ 22:58


Under the layers of dust