Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, January 29, 2005
What should've been an excellent day. Mared by fatigue.


STONED.

Woke up with 5 hours of sleep? Maybe less. Dragged my unwilling flesh off to the driving center. Then proceeded to mount a few kerbs before I woke up. The feel of speed never fails to revive the speed demon especially this one. Revision lessons... Yawn, and it's more than a month away from the actual test.

Got home and a quick change and off I went. Just as well, but I ended up reaching later than YingMei. I always end up late, and I feel rather bad about it.

For some reason, I was tongue tied the whole afternoon. Not the speechless kind of tongue tied, but the "tongue keeps trying to hit wrong part of mouth resulting in poor pronounciation of words" kinda tongue tied.

Rotten start to a day, fortunately it got better, otherwise I would have been on the verge of kicking myself to kingdom come.

Lunch at the Sushi place at taka's basement Kiku Shushi if memory serves. The quality of food there has dropped, though I was still of acceptable standards. Sorry Mei... Didn't really meet up to expectations. The next time I'll make sure there's good food. On a brighter note, the desert was free due to some *ahem* technicalities. =)

Then I also remember chocolates, really sweet chocolates. Ying Mei likes Truffle Royale. Something about strawberry shorbert and artificial berries. A mention of pearls and tiffany's. Opera Galleria's new collection's not spectacular. A book in Kinokuniya about the philosophy of being an idler.

That's what happens when you try to pretend you're wide awake and alert when you're really dozing off in your brain.

Later headed off to Neub's palce for his birthday party. Good food there, that I am sure. His mom's pasta is just wonderful, that I cannot stress enough. Got a little traumatized by the insane amount of army speak there... Yeow. But otherwise enjoyable. Also got reminded why I do not like alcohol.

I'm pooped. Off to bed.


Gavin pondered @ 23:23


Under the layers of dust