Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Under the velvet sky


This evening, I lay on the ground, gazing into the vast black sky. Watching the stars twinkle, adn the cresecent moon, the time slowly flows. The view was beautiful.

As the universe crept through thee skies, I find myself inexorably being drawn in by the sheer enormity of thwe world.

That is when I truly realize how insignificant one really is. No matter waht actions one may take, it's consequences will not affect the universe. In fact, any repercussions will probably not have any influence on objects outside our solar system.

It is thus with a view of our insignificance that the true significance is revealed.

Consider this, and rethink how you want to live your life. How you choose to think, is beyond me, but do remember the significance of the human race. Remember what then is important.


Gavin pondered @ 22:00


Under the layers of dust