Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Friday, January 14, 2005


The Singapore Blood bank is running low on their supplies of A and O type blood group, cause there has been a lack of donors in the holidays owing to all the celebrations.

Sso anyone who's a blood donor or any interested parties? I'll be going down soon, and trust me, it doesn't hurt. I've donated twice and I can atest to that statement. It's only going to take an hour at the very most.

So anyone who's above 18 years of age, and weigh more than 45kg, you're eligible to donate blood,.
(To all my friends in NS, I'm not sure if we can donate cause I heard you can't for a year after you take your Malaria pills)

Maybe we could go down together?

Let's do our little bit to help society.


Gavin pondered @ 21:24


Under the layers of dust