Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, January 06, 2005


The paranoid tendencies to bemoan a world that aquired a vile predilection to prying into the very constituents of life never ceases to fester inside my heart.

I have long had a distaste for the prying stares of society. It is as though every one is constantly judging, and all around, there are eyes ever present to study you, scrutinizing your every move. What is this? Why must I be subjected to this? It's not fair.

Why do I feel this overwhelming pressure that I am but living a life to satisfy an unseen audience. What is this compulsion that forces me to to hide my actions, my heart and my soul from the rest of the world. Where does such an intense pressure find it's source? When did it began to slowly take a grip on my carefree life? Who will teach me how to face it all? How can I escape this.

Must I continue writhing in this till the end of the road... I won't accept that fate. I must learn to survive, I must... Learn to ignore the unrelenting gaze and prceed in spite. That's right. That's what must be done.


Gavin pondered @ 20:18


Under the layers of dust