Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Incomprehensible


The more you try to restrict me, the more I will break free. No chains will tie me down, unless I resign myself to their restraint. I answer to no one, but only to myself, and never to answer for the obviously redundant.

I'm a silent warrior and in silence lies my strength. I'll climb the highest peak and brave the fiercest winds but I don't wish to tell the world the whole long journey.

Just the trill alone is what I seek, and don't assume that I'm so weak. Let me walk my path, it's not so tough. Assumption is that I always know not what's best for me, but know what's best for me do they?

They are holding on too tight. No breath, no air, I cannot breathe.

The world is just so incomprehensible.

Just don't go and cramp my style. I'm not who they think I am, I am not who I seem to be. This is my story, and I write the book. Don't try to snatch the pen from me.


Gavin pondered @ 20:50


Under the layers of dust