Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, December 14, 2004
I shall christen thee 13


Hmm... So I've have got Alpha-Thalassemia traits, but my haemoglobin count is above average. Yeah, so the MO says that I don't have the disease, but I probably carry the chromosome which might lead to thalassemia.

Simply put? If my future wife has the same chromosome(biology students, think in terms of recessive genes, it's something close), our kids are going to have a very high chance of being afflicted with the illness. So, great for me and not too great for my descendents...*shrugs*

On a more sombre note, Mr. John Lim's death was reported in today's papers, good bless him, and may he rest in peace. It's such a shame a nice guy such as he would have his life ended so soon. Might head down to his wake if I find out where and when.

Had a very weird and intense dream last night. Faceless was in it again(for the uninitiated, faceless is a girl who appeared on occasions in my dreams, but I can never make out her face. I'm assumiong she's probably my projection of my soulmate.), however, for the first time ever, she was not faceless anymore. Since she appeared on the night of the 13th of December, I find it only appropriate to now dubbed her 13.

Everytime 13's around in my dreams, I would experience a little glimpse of how being around my soul mate would feel. It's so serene, and yet intense. In last night's dreams, it ran the theme of sacrifice. Went something like she went through great pains just to find me, cause for some reason we were seperated.

Anyway, I feel bad for 13 even though she might be a fictional character. Seems like everytime she's around, she'll have to suffer... Ah well. It's just a dream.


Gavin pondered @ 21:40


Under the layers of dust