Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, December 16, 2004
8 more days to christmas


I'm a little on the exhausted side, with much gratitude to the absurdly long distance from Nee Soon camp to my home. Consecutively being hit with the arduos task of having to attend the trial test for the Final Theory tesat on wednesday and tuesday, and of course, culmulating/culminating(I could not recall which word was correct. Turns out both could be used, how wonderful! So I'm going to leave it in that form) in today's test. I'm totally burnt out, and drained, although the culprit is actually the lack of rest.

Such a hectic pace of life has it's own thrills to. Always being on the move, it leaves you with little time to go thinking about all the little unnecessary worries. However, I did get rather paranoid late today. *Shrugs* Ever so often I get this impulse to detest the people around me, this is especailly true when I start to feel claustrophobic, ie being on a crowded bus or having to walk through huge crowds. I do not really like strangers and naturally, my disposition towards them, or rather, my thoughts on them can't be very pleasant.

Ah well... 8 mre days to christmas, and I don't have reason to believe the crowd on the streets would subside... but... It can't be helped, it's Christmas! =)

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!


Gavin pondered @ 21:41


Under the layers of dust