Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Monday, November 22, 2004
You just gotta love Dettol~


First, I'd like to congratu;ate Dettol for creating such a wonderful anti-bacterial detergent. Yes, the stupid footrot has subsided considerable after I washed my feet with that wonderful Dettol. So much for the antiseptic powder from SAF... It's good, but compared to Dettol? There's no fight.

That aside, life's going to get pretty busy just about right now. There's going to be so many things I have to do and so little time! Usually, I have about an hour or 2 before sleeping to just "stone" about, but now? I drop dead on the bed after midnight and fall asleep immediately, tired from doing so many things.

But that's agood sign, it makes life more fun-filled. Just try not to run my batteries flat, I try to tell myself, but I think I already overdid things. I felt like a beehive was in my head today, and the eyes? they were predominatly on "slumber mode", same goes for my brain. Something tells me that I should NEVER attend that many driving lessons in 2 days. At least, it's fun while driving during lessons, but afterwards? The leg's aching, the eyes are tired and you're just basically drained.

Driving requires great concentration, and with great concentration comes great mental exhaustion.


Gavin pondered @ 20:54


Under the layers of dust