Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, November 27, 2004
What is this? A to-do-list?


Driving lesson for this day, 271104 was terrible. 'Nuff said.

Aside from that, I was overwhelmed by invitations for outings. Primary school class outing, Orion platoon 4 outing... I almost had an urge to fling my cellphone out the window this morning especially when the smses just keep coming in. Just a pity it all clashed with the driving lesson.

Anyway, I met the guys from platoon 4 at orchard anyway, had a little chat and headed off to catch The Incredibles with Houf.

But I must admit it was quite an interesting day, and more importantly, a day where I keep bumping into people I know. First the platoon 4 guys, then it was my colleague and later, met Adam as well. Wow. Never has something like that ever happened to me before.

Ah well... The bus ride home from orchard inspired me to go on a photo taking excursion down orchard to take shots of the wonderful christmas decorations. Of course, I has to be done with little or no crowd, otherwise, it'll just be all the more difficult to find the proper space to take the photos.

Did I mention that Raffles hotel looks abosolutely wonderful with the christmas decorations? I guess I just did.

While I'm at it, there's quite a list of things that I want to do.

1. Christmas Photos @ Orchard... Of course with a trip to Raffles hotel. Cannot miss out on that.

2. Must go take photos of that gothic looking building in front of the raffles hospital. Anyone knows what building is that?

3. Watch F1 @ Sepang. Who can resist the excaiment of an F1 race? The heat, the sound of the engines... Oooo! The excitement. Wonder if there will be anyone who'll be interested to go. Am aiming for the 2006 season.

4. Go on a tour to Japan. Need I even elaborate? Kind sponsors are welcomed to contact me. =P

5. Learn how to Scuba dive. Don't it sound fun? If only Singapore had crystal clear waters. That would make this perfect. Sighs... Too bad I haven't found anyone else who's interested...

6. Fishing. Time to bring out my tackle and flies. They've been rotting away since secondary school. Not to mention that NO ONE wants to go fishing. T_T

7. Shoot arrows at plastic boards... Ok... Go to an archery range, though I think they've all closed down.

8. Photo taking @ The Fullerton... Yeah! That's my favourtite hotel in Singapore, and I just love the decor and ambiance of that place.

9. Spent a night at The Fullerton. It going to cost a bomb no doubt...

10. Kayaking 2-star course. Hmm... Not too sure on this one... Dirty water at kallang is a turn off... But I wonder if there's kayaking courses at swimming ools? ;p

Sigh... Many things on the to do list, but no one to accompany me, and not to mention the severe lack of funds.

Oh well, I just remembered iI have more Samurai Champloo episodes to catch., I'm off for the night. (Gah! I suddenly remembered my digital camera is still with my Uncle... I wanna go take those photos bad.)


Gavin pondered @ 22:46


Under the layers of dust