Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, November 06, 2004
My baby cousin is sooo cute!


In the morning after settling the driving lesson thingy, I finally got to watch my first NBA game of the 04-05 season, the Memphis Grizzles against the Houston Rockets. The Rockets won, thanks to some handy work from McGrady.

After that, I went to visit my Uncle at Bishan cause it's my baby cousin's 1-month party. Her name's Rianne, and she's so small and cute!! I can't wait to post her pictures up, but gotta wait till my Aunt sends them to me. Rianne is just so adorable... And she's like camera shy. Whenever we try to carry her to take a photo, she turns away fromt eh camera, and when we give up and point it somewhere else, she'll look at the person holding the camera.

Next. I shall describe the most incomprehensible part of my day. I spent a total of $170 today just on books! Yes... Books... What was I thinking? Ah well... It's all worth it, especially the Discworld picture book. I so love that series, and I recommend Terry Pratchet to anyone who's looking for a good read.

Darn... I spent $170... Still can't believe it.


Gavin pondered @ 22:58


Under the layers of dust