Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, November 14, 2004


The most amazing thing happened a while ago. While flipping channels, I happened to switch to Arts Central, and there was this gentleman on a stage performing a song while playing a piano. Immediately, my mind clicked and it said "Billy Joel."

It was of course Billy Joel.

But you know the most incredible part about that? I only heard one of his songs before and have neevr seen any of his pictures. Wow... Goes to show his vocals are so unique that I could link it to that one song and recognize the singer.

And watching the remainder of the programme, I thought "Hey, that guy's pretty good!"

Maybe it's just me and my love for music which uses accoustic/classical instruments, but his singing together with the piano sounded really good to me.

Don't you just find music without excessive electronical sounds sound that little bit more pristine and clear? Well, at least I do.(That being said, I just contradicted myself, because all music that has been recorded is techinically "electronic" when it is replayed on a radio... Hmmm)
Well, I guess you'll have to excuse me while I continue watching the show.


Gavin pondered @ 22:15


Under the layers of dust