Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, November 20, 2004


Looking back at the list I made last night, you'd figure why it is so hard to get presents that a guy really wants. It's not that he won't want anything, just that it's going to be too darn expensive to afford.

Ah well... It's a reminder that christmas is coming soon. Yeah! Hope this year's would be wonderful.

Sigh... Once again, it shall be a far cry from my dream christmas. Just once, I would like to experience my dream christmas. I have 2 dream christmas, one's practically impossible, because it would involve myself being in a fantasy world. Actually I imagine that dream "insert occasion here" for most occasions, but it can only exist in my head.

The other one would be to spend it with my soul mate. A christmas morning where, she suddenly calls me up in the morning, and we meet for breakfast...... Hey... If I write it down, then it won't be a surprise anymore.... -_-"

Ok... I'm just not thinking right after buying all that books today...


Gavin pondered @ 22:19


Under the layers of dust