Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, November 04, 2004
Haagen-Dazs Cookies and Cream... Mmmm...


Have I ever mentioned how good that Ice-cream tastes? If I haven't, now I am! =) It's one of my favorite flavors from Haagen-Dazs, save for the Belgian Chocolate. Then agian... I think I've been binging on food that past week... That's not a good thing. It's especially bad when you think you can actually feel that extra weight been added slowly to your body. Gotta... Get... A grip on... myself! Can't ruin my fitness regime. Too much chocolate, tortilla chips and stuff... Sigh... No lunch for me tomorrow. Just fruits would suffice. That applies to the next week, and maybe the week after that. Oh well...

Anyways, the new template is up after weeks of tweaking and with a little help from Yingmei on the background image. Something still feel wrong though. I've always wanted a white template... But the images I have to work with don't allow for that provision, thus this would have to suffice, of course until the perfectionist streak emerges and the flaws in this template glare straight into my eyes, like how a blue apple would stand out among a basket of red apples. Oh well... No one ever said anything would last forever, and there seems to be no logic in mulling over this tiny detail. It's just that something just feels wrong. It's the text. I just know it.

Speaking of wrong, there apparently is an intrinsic "wrongness" that abounds in the tiny universe that comprises what I call my reality. If I lost some people with that statement, I'd like to reiterate that in plain simple english. I attract bad things.

In a short span of 2 days, the ineffable has been invoked twice. No... with this entry... make it 3 times. It's pretty frustating experience I say, and it always finds a way to slowly slip into oblivion only to suddenly find a secret backdoor back into my life. I'm like ". . ." It's like this sick little trick of fate etched deep into the very fabric of my existence.

Not that it would be a particularly unique experience. Life's filled with many little twists of fates. Very much like how some people will always be caught in the rain, or always steeping unto puddles of mub. These little tricks of fate plague me, but non so inexorable as the ineffable one.

Conversely, it is equally likely and possible that subconciously, I am allowing the ineffable to occur. The remote likelihood that the mind is so sensitive that every little thing could be picked up and linked back to the ineffable. *Shrugs*

It's just comforting to know that whatever the case, there will come a day when it all will be resolved. I call it the day of "confrontational escapism" the day that it either confronts me straight in the face or just cease to exist anymore. Heh... That's a great ambiguous way to put it, ain't it? But look closely at it again, and find that it expounds Universal truth. One that applies to every event. Either it gets you involved in it or it will not bother you at all. Beautiful truth. Simple yet so profound. The hard part lies in the ability to be ignored by all the bad events. I wish I had that power.


Gavin pondered @ 22:17


Under the layers of dust