Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, November 14, 2004
Computer's acting up...


I have a nagging suspicion that the computer in my room is sending electrical surges to it;s graphics card slot. The original graphics card always had a proble of suddenly shutting itself down for no apparent reason, and today, the NEW graphics card shut itself down too. I'm like WTH? Can't be the graphics card;s problem, it's new...

Ah well... Anyways, after like 2 hours of tinkering with the hardware, it's back to normal, for now. I don't know if it's just a temporary "fix". I just hope I have solved the problem... Otherwise, it might mean I have to go purchase a new computer.

Ah well, I'll give it a week and see how it works out. If it's bad, then I'll have to try to convince my Dad to get a new com, which I would really like. The current com's already 3 years old, and it's already living on "borrowed" time, meaning it's only surviving because I've started to change it's parts.

First the DVD playing capabilities went, next it was the graphics card... I wonder what will go next.


Gavin pondered @ 01:04


Under the layers of dust