Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Saturday, October 02, 2004
There's internet on Tekong!


Nah... Just kidding. I've booked out, cause there's no point ocnfining me all over again(or rather, they're not allowed to do so).

So I'm back home, after a whole day of waiting yesterday. YES! I waited the whole day away before moving off to the company line at 1900. I'm in Orion company, which is just next to Pegasus... The memories. But now I'm in platoon 4! On the friggin 5th floor... Grr...

Well, whatever, They couldn't strip me off my ranks and I'm PTE on the nominal roll, which stands out from all the other RECs... Just today I got arrow God knows how many times...

The Sergeants kept asking us(me and the other recourse guys) to help them teach the recruits... Fine, if they promise us respect in exchange. Otherwise, we'll just lead those new recruits astray =P

But the fun part was when the few of us booked out this evening, and we sang songs on the way to the ferry terminal.

Recourse fellas:
"Left, your left, your left, right, Orion! Left Right, Lao Jiao! Left right, warriors!"

Btw, Lao Jiao means old bird.


Gavin pondered @ 19:28


Under the layers of dust