Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, October 17, 2004
Peanut butter without sugar = Very salty.


Found out when I ate a slice of bread with kaya spread before the one with the peanut butter.

If I'm not mistaken, this is due to the brain not interpretting to "sweet" signals sent by the tongue on the second slice. This strange phenomena is also observed when one dips one's hands into cold water than into lukewarm water. The lukewarm water will feel hot to touch. I'm quite sure this is not something unique to myself.

When it comes down to the bascis, it's all about the brain trying to work out the meassages sent from the various recepticles around the body.

Let's say one has been living in luxury for years, and is suddenly declared bankrupt. Or the alpha male being reduced to the omega male in the span of a day. Often, one is rendered helpless and overwhelmed.

Okay... I think I have lost many of you guys there. What I'm trying to say is that when you fall from a high place to a low place, it sucks.

That's how I feel know, having fallen twice in the span of 2 weeks. One fall, is metaphorical, the other, both literal and metaphorical.

Even though I might be having peanut butter for lunch, the lingering taste of the kaya is making the peanut pbutter just pretty salty and bland. Well, the taste buds will recover over time and the taste of peanut butter would regain it's full "glory", but by then, I''d be sick of eating peanut butter.

No motivation to stay on that infernal place... and the inherent hatred against what it has done to me. I wish I could just erase it form existence.

I just pray liberation will not be far off.


Gavin pondered @ 14:07


Under the layers of dust