Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Thursday, October 28, 2004
More than a day in a day


This day was filled with more events than I've ever experienced in one single day. At least not in a pretty long while.

It's a long way from, SAFTI, and closer to the north of Singapore. It was the School of Military Medicine. That place is boring.But what's not when you're wearing the stripes.

The rest of the time was spent smsing people to ask them to go for the Halloween party at NYJC this saturday. Started to feel a sense of detachment from myself, coupled with a sense of nostalgia. Maybe it's for the better. Let me detached from the soldier self that I created during my stint at BMT. Maybe it's developed into a split personality that has been taking control over my life.

Why did I find it neccesary to detach myself from an army life? It's a mystery to even my comprehension. Now that I'm coming into contact with so much of my past... Maybe the army side is slowly losing it's grip on me. Yeah. The appearance of waihoh did stir so many memories of the school days.Such a coincidence that I'm working with him at SMM.

Then the bus ride home brought me back along the path to Bishan... The path to Nanyang.

It was at the bus stop outside Nanyang that my heart almost skipped a beat. I saw a familiar face. It was miss "I love plums", Joanne! Man... What a day eh?

Memories, memories, emotions and friends... Might be time I get in touch with a few more of my old friends.


Gavin pondered @ 19:10


Under the layers of dust