Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, September 29, 2004
Last day at OSC


So today's the last day in OSC, and tomorrow's a rest day. After that, It's Friday.

Friday won't come too easily, now that everyone has palced such high hopes on me. It's no big deal... Just another dozen or so more people on the list who expect me to make it into OCS, that's nothing.

Who am I kididng? I'm even starting to feel a little pressurized. Yes, Gavin is feeling the pressure, the guy who didn't feel much more then a slight squeeze during the A levels.

Then again, it's very reassuring to know that so many people have faith in me.My buddies Seng, Houf and Kheng, always the first ones to support me, then of course, there's also Neubs. Basically the closer friends whom I actually informed. Of course there are also those who gave word of encouragement online, many thanks goes out to them too.

Then of course there's my colleges, and Lieutenant Daniel who trained with me and helped me settle all the loose ends. And not forgetting my bosses either.

I won't let you guys down, and I will give it all my might, because anything other then OCS will simply not suffice.

It's just a pity that I've still not received the support of someone. It's quite sad, or should I say, I'm sad and disappointed. You could have made it all perfect. But no matter. Perhaps our paths have really split forever. I feel so distanced. Maybe Tekong will help to forget.

If it doesn't whatever's after that would. I wish you all the best nevertheless.



Gavin pondered @ 20:12


Under the layers of dust