Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, September 19, 2004


First off, I'd like to welcome one and all to my blog at blogspot. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I'd decided to make a shift from opendiary.

Ah... The sands continue to tumble doen the hourglass as the 1st of Cotober creeps ever closer. 10 more days to be exact. In case I hvaen't told you guys, I am going back to Tekong for BMT on the 1st of Oct. Gotta start preparing mentally and physically, or rather, gotta complete those preparations.

It's gonna pretty exciting, and at the same time, pretty taxing.

It's gonna be hard to bid farewell to the friends I've made in OSC, and I'm going to miss that place. However, I just can't miss out on an adventure can?

Why, I'd be off here, hope everyone has a great week ahead, and see you around!


Gavin pondered @ 19:13


Under the layers of dust