Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, September 26, 2004


Did I mention that my Aunt got me the D-NE700? Yeah, she did, and it's pretty cool, although I did take me almost 3 hours just to burn an ATRAC3 CD. note to self: Next time, just burn a conventionla mp3 CD, saves me a whole load of time.

I also realized that My songs only take up about 500 MB, the songs that I listen to often that is... So... Won't I be under utlizing an iPod if I got one? Hmmm... I still want an iPod.

All of a sudden, I have a weird urge to go play GTA Vice city...

Never mind. I'll probably send some time tonight continuing "Blue Skies."

It's a good quite night and it's pretty condusive to writing. It's about to rain outside, cause I can hear the rumblings of thunder, and the smell of rain is in the air. The kind of wet grass smell that pervades the surroundings when rain is imminent.

I don't mind, as long as I'm indoors. =)


Gavin pondered @ 18:55


Under the layers of dust