Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, July 13, 2004


Blogging away again... Not much work to do today cause I went to Mindef this morning. The seniors have got the other stuff covered, so today's a slack day.
Anyone notice the change in the blog layout? It's still work in progress, ya? Not too happy with the pics and I'm tweaking the stuff. But rest assured, changes will be made, and hope to make them good, and ASAP.

Raining outisde... Again. I guess it's inevitable that rain is abundant in a tropical country, but in my memory, the rainy season does not arrive till the last quarter of the year. Unpredictale weather; Just like people's lives, remain a guessing game. Nothing is 100% sure.

An unexplained bout of depression struck me today. Bad.

Must try to improve my finishing... Especially on layups. I realized that till this day, I have not grasped the fudamentals of making a shot other than my favourite jumpper. It is important to finish at the basket. I can be bricking all those layups, especially when I've managed to become a decent penetrator. ECband is also lacking the chemistry, probably because we've not really been playing together much these few weeks. No matter, we're still decent, it's not like the end of the world or something.

Speaking of the end of the world, the sky looked like it was the end of the world last evening. It was yellow, a sickly yellow hue.

Bored and without my sketchbook... Just waiting for this day to end.


Gavin pondered @ 15:19


Under the layers of dust