Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Tuesday, July 13, 2004


Ah well... Back at the office after collecting my number 3 uniform from Mindef all the way at the other end of the island.
Apparently, I can't wear the number 3 to work yet because it's missing the name tag. M'am Tracy the Chief Clerk says we'll get it next week, so... 1 more week of wearing the uncomfortable army number 4.

Today's lunch was good, Briyani Rice, fried fish, curry chicken, "papadom" and spinach soup. Plus Ice-cream. I guess that's the cookhouse's apology for the atrocious quality of food served during the previous week.

Ah well... Another day without much "deep" thoughts, guess it's true conclude that the more content one is with life, the less one would tend to blog.

Yeah, life's pretty good at the moment, the only "problem" I'm currently faced with is the lack of funds... Yes, the measely pay that the SAF gives me every month is pathetic, and it's barely enough to cover my costs. It's almost a miracle that I managed to save an average of $50 per month for the first 3 months in NS. Yups, A little proud of myself there. My bank account has increased by around $150. My balance at the moment stands at around $2135... The minimum Balance that I can have at the end of his month is $2050... SO that leaves me with less than a hundred bucks to spend... Sighs... That's cause I imposed a $100 increase in my bank account every month. Maybe this month I'll allow the minimum to drop to $2000.... Gah!


Gavin pondered @ 14:54


Under the layers of dust