Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Monday, March 22, 2004


Well, we wanted to buy the tix for the Observatory(A local band) concert yesterday, only to realize that there were only 2 more tix left! Gah... So seng and I decided to let Houfu and Marilyn have the tix... Gah... Bummer. I hope we can get the team jerseys soon. We already ordered it! yeah!

I can't believe I bought an original PS2 game... NBA live 2004... for $59.90! Ah!! But it's much cheaper than the $80 plus per title in the past.

And somehow... Kathleen has now decided to study engineering... Same course as me... *shrugs shoulder* Well, on the bright side, we still have about a week till the 1st of April which is the deadline for the application to talk it out. She is feeling quite vexed about her future... Ah well... That's life.

Gonna play NBA live again~ haha! I just ate half a watermelon! Ah... I feel extremely bloated now. That watermelon was supposed to last till thursday... but I already finished half... =p

I feel a little bad...

Well, hope you guys have a nice day~ see you around!


Gavin pondered @ 20:02


Under the layers of dust