Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, December 18, 2002


Whee, a break of 5 days from blogging. Need to recharge those creative batteries in that head of mine. Well, the bbq turned out to be quite a fun experience, thought there were a few conflicts between my classmates. It was raining incessantly that mrning, and I almost thought of cancelling it, moreover, many of them decided to give it a miss, smsing me that they can't make it. Ah well, rocky start...

Fortunately, heaven showed us some grace, and it stopped raining in the afternoon. Thank you! Wow, it took quite a long time to start the fire, but after it was cooking and smokin all the way~ Hehehe, I was the chef for the day! And i think i did a good job too! :)
Just one bummer... one of the classmates seemed more intent on flirting thatn the bbq... hmmm

Monday... ah... nothing much, except she called me... hmmm... well, we talked, quite a length too, for more thatn an hour, but than, it was still pretty tense, with me constantly feeling very odd, "Should I cut the conversation short? Should I make topic for conversation?" I really am still quite unsure how I'm sposed to go about this, but, I'm learning.

Tuesday... wasted... really spent the whole day rotting

Today... Hmmm~ first rehearsal session for the dramanight next year, pretty gruelling stuff, almost shouted my throat hoarse making that great speech of Major's(btw, our play's Animal Farm) Hahah, I also had a fun time doubling as the cameraman, took quite a few shots with my Sony cybershot, and recorded an mpeg of the rehearsal. Heheh, I guess I beginning to love phtography more these days. Used to like i before, and I think I'm being more and more intrigued by it. The only thing that surpasses it in interest level is my love for drawing. I think I'm born for the arts~ ah well... but my parents don't think so...


Gavin pondered @ 18:43


Under the layers of dust