Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Wednesday, December 11, 2002


Hmm, the psat few days have been spent away from the com. Why? Well, she made it clear to me that we're just friends. I feel much better now, my minds much clearer, and well, I don't think about her like before.

I had to go back to school for CCA, and well, first time seeing her since saturday. Well, I passed her the necklace, which I had planned to give her on christmas, but I might not be around that week, cause my parent's wanna go to Malaysia, actually, I have the choice of staying alone in Singapore. I think it's just an excuse, cause I dunno if it's appropriate to ask her out anymore. Well, we didn't talk much today, hope it improves the next time we meet, saturday.

Well, after my CCA was done(was around 2), me and my 2 other buddies went to pizza hut to eat. I can't believe 3 guys finished a set meal meant for 6 people! WOW! Some crazy stuff there. Hehehehe.


Gavin pondered @ 19:58


Under the layers of dust