Precocious. Little. Clover. Devil

Sunday, December 22, 2002


Ever wondered if people actually lock part of their minds up? I guess everyone does that at some point in life, and I'm no exception. Weird thing is, it happenss unconciously. You know, you could act and feel as though you don't care anymore, but deep down inside, you care and you are not ok. The worse part... It manifests itself in your dreams. Sort of a torment, everytime you close your eyes and you're thinking of it again... and you have absolutely no control over it! Somehow I think this is the result of me trying to act as though nothing has happened...

Ah... rantings aside, I think Singapore is screwed. Yeah, yeah, the ISA, and whatever agency should be clamping down on me soon. Yeah, that's my honest opinion. Well, actually I'm just here to comment on soccer today. We got thrashed by our arch-rivals MAlaysia 4-0!!! Four to nothing... Geezz... and after all the hype about this squad being so strong and etc... crap. Ok, so the defending champion thailand got throunced too, but I mean, admit it... our players lack hunger... Ah well, at least if we win the last match today, we might enter the finals of the Tiger cup...


Gavin pondered @ 11:33


Under the layers of dust